We all need ideas and inspiration to make our home Magical and special during the Christmas Season. Here are a few easy ideas you can do at home.
1. Create Christmas messages to family and friends who visit your home by using Chalkboards. Shatter proof ornaments can be wired or taped to the back for seasonal transformation.
2. Make a chalkboard out of an old frame by painting the frame the desired colored and in insert a wood or cardboard background painted with black chalk paint. Then create your masterpiece.
3. This was an unused cabinet door I stained grey and painted the inside panel with chalk paint.
4. This chalkboard graces the entry to my home at Christmas.
5. Takes some festive candles and non-breakable ornaments and put them on a tray or plate for a beautiful centerpiece.
6. Use a basket or bowl and add ornaments and some greenery.
Non-breakable Ornaments can be hung with fishing wire or dental floss for almost invisible suspended in air look. Tie them to a light outside your front door or tack them to the top side of window trim in front of a window.
Be creative and have fun doing it.
Do you have any easy ideas to share or comments?